Sunday, December 18, 2005

Update: No-Mesh Mesh

I added some links to game footage where you can see the No-Mesh Mesh being used. Again, the first place I ever heard of using this was Carson-Newman under Coach Ken Sparks. He and his staff are the originators of the No-Mesh Mesh to the best of my knowledge. (scroll down and you'll see scans of this years' clinic flyer. Hey, Coach Sparks, I need a little, uh, payola for all these free "plugs" I'm giving the clinic! LOL)

You will also find a new diagram that might show the angles better than my written description did. I know I've had some questions about the point-read method method over the last couple of weeks and hopefully this will help make things more clear. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so hopefully it will!

The No-Mesh Mesh


Coach Smith

No comments: