Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Summertime

Well, it's that time of the year... all us teachers have finished our classes and are ready for a few days off. I, on the other hand, will be taking 6 hours of graduate classes in order to keep my Kentucky certification current. I'm good in Tennessee until 2010, but my old Kentucky home wants us keeping the grad schools full of students, I suppose. I can get most of it reimbursed through the state, so I'm not complaining.

Summer weights will begin next week... This will be my first full summer here at M.H.S. and I'm anxious as to our numbers... We're going to be young, but I hope that at least we'll hit 40+ this year and keep them out for the entire season.

I'm traveling between my home (and wife) in Maryville and my Grandmother's in Kentucky (well, 1/2 mile south of KY, but you get the picture. I may have a few weeks where I don't post very regularly, but I'll do what I can and before too long I'll have a routine to follow.

Well, time to find a grad school that will have the likes of me... Not an easy task I assure you! Please feel free to send all stories, comments, links, and loose change to

steve@stsmith.com

No comments: