Sunday, February 05, 2006

Blogger.com Problems

Blogger.com, the host for veersite and about a zillion other personal websites is having some problems this weekend. They are working on fixing the problem(s) but it may take a couple more days from what I've peiced together.

Also, If you have been expecting film from me and havne't gotten it, please email me at coach.steve.smith@gmail.com and give me a reminder. I've gotten two emails from coaches I should have sent stuff to a long time ago...

Coach Smith

ps. I don't want to jinx it, but there's a very good chance I'll be coaching in Florida next season. I've visited with a great coach down there who is commited to running the split back veer and I'm excited about the prospect of being a member of his staff. I'm not crazy about moving so far from my family members who are getting up there in years, but I'll know what I need to do when the time comes.

No comments: