Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm Back!

Well, It's been an eventful school year. Thank goodness its over. Every part of my life was a series of ups and downs.... (what was left of) my marriage, teaching basic mathematics (yet) again, my desire to coach, my social life... it was all a mixed bag. Its hard to get yourself back on solid ground in life when there's no "firm footing" to be found. So if you have been wondering why I've not been too enthusiastic about Veersite, well, let's just say it was part of a pattern.

Thankfully, that pattern has been broken.

Nuff Said.

I've moved and am now an assistant coach at a high school in Florida. I'm much more excited about my teaching, my coaching, and I might even have a social life again one of these days!

Well, two out of three ain't bad, according to Meatloaf.

Coach Smith


ps. I've got to give Coach Jody Hagins of Summerville, SC credit for successfully doing the "Where's Waldo" and figuring out the high school I've started working out. Coach figured it out from 3 clues... but I'm pretty sure he would have gotten it right with less. The man should be a private detective!

No comments: