Wednesday, April 14, 2010

6th Anniversary of Veersite Coming Up

Hey, I just realized that on May 26th of this year, Veersite will have been around for 6 years.

Man, it doesn't seem like it's been that long since I was asking, "what's the best way to block a 3 technique on Inside Veer...", etc...

I wonder if I should do something different this year... I totally ignored April Fools Day this year (can't mess with you every year or you'll get wise to me...)

Any ideas or thoughts are appreciated.

Coach Smith

1 comment:

Coach Everett said...

Coach,
This website is a tremendous tribute to you. I have truly enjoyed it. I can think of rainy Saturdays when my wife goes grocery shopping and I look on the archives for hours on " to block the 3 technique" or "how do you handle a 4i". It really has been the Gospel for Flexbone coaches, heck, for all Option coaches. Thanks for your dedication to this profession.
- Coach Everett
Dunedin (FL) H.S.